1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our application users; in this policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information.
* Information about your device and about your visits to and use of this application (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and navigation paths);
* Information that you provide to us when registering;
* Your email and name when you create your profile;
* Information that you provide when completing your dog’s profile on our application;
* The information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our application (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
* any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
3. Use of Dogo by minors
You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to sign up as a registered user of the Products. Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, may utilize the Products only with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian, under such person’s account and otherwise subject to these Terms.
4. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
5. We may use your personal information to:
* Personalize our platforms for you;
* Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
* Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
* Send you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
* Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
* Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you related to our application;
* Keep our application secure and prevent fraud;
6. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
7. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
8. Uploaded media:
* You are the owner of the content and have a consent of all parties who appear in it.
* Video exams are stored on our servers so you can later review them in the history. We do not share video exams for marketing purposes or with third parties or with other users.
* We have the right to share media you upload for challenges for our advertising, marketing purposes.
* On your request, we will always delete or edit the content you have provided us with.
9. We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
* to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
* if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
* in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
10. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
11. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
12. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
13. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our application confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our application).
14. You may instruct us to correct, retrieve or delete all your personal information that we hold about you by contacting us via email or messaging system inside the application.
15. Our application includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites and we have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
16. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our application and we will notify you of changes to this policy.
17. This application is owned and operated by Dogo App UG. More details about the company:
* Our principal place of business is at Markgrafenstrasse 12-14, 10963, Berlin, Germany
* Data protection officer: Tadas Žiemys, firstname.lastname@example.org